We are looking for someone that is not afraid of technical challenges, that enjoy implementing apps and would like to continue improving as a mobile developer, sharing knowledge and making our team even better.
Job offer – 32-40 hours
As an iOS developer we expect you enjoy developing apps that can bring great user experiences. Collaborate with our multidisciplinary team and have a proactive mindset to help our clients to achieve successfully their goals.
- Someone that likes to work in an agile methodology along with our mobile specialists to bring the latest iOS innovation to our clients.
- Someone that loves to take ownership of the challenges that the projects can bring.
- Someone that has the spirit to collaborate, evolves and shares technical knowledge with the rest of the family improving more and more everyday as a mobile developer.
Are you ready?
- You have at least 2 years of experience with native iOS app development.
- You enjoy working in a diverse team and find solutions for exciting challenges.
- You take care of code quality and are able of solving problems.
- You know about the most used architectures and design patterns.
- You know about the iOS SDK and like to cover your code with unit testing.
And what can we do for you?
- A shiny laptop and a phone to test your apps
- Work with expert and passionate app experts
- Career path to grow from junior level to the top seniority
- Support to learn the latest languages, architectures and tech trends
- Market-based salary depending on your skills
- 22 leave days
- Several team building sessions to meet in person all your colleagues during the year
- We celebrate together!